#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } pullin’ shots pullin’ shots

Monday, July 17, 2006

Cuban Caracolillo Rested

I revisited this morning. The espresso really came around and became fuller flavored. I wouldn't say the flavors changed at all, only they intensified and it became less boring. I'm drinking this on day four and as one of the rules with espresso, days 3-4 onward really help the coffee shine.

Distribution really improved, yet I have that one 'spot'. The striping is improved too!

Near the end of the shot, before it went thin and started to blonde. THICK and GOOEY!

My microfoam continues to improve, I am not even trying to pour art. I am going to look into a new pitcher as mine is beaten, ragged, and the spout is all mangled.

A little Splenda, a stir and it was good to go!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent shots there. Not so excellent microfoam =)

7:43 AM  
Blogger -T said...

I know, I know. I'm reading everything I can get my hands on in an attempt to learn the microfoam. I just started with the milk drinks and after upgrading my mahcine, it's all new to me.

Any tips?

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home