#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } pullin’ shots pullin’ shots

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

HAIR BENDER!

Okay, I got my first order of Stumptown’s Hair Bender Blend in. Fresh roasted and rested a few days, just right for pulling! This blend is fantastic. I will gladly re-order and I like the fact that it doesn’t become sickly sweet after it’s first week. Thick, rich and gooey! A whole latte yum (har-har)!

I pulled shots for sippin’, I pulled shots for iced lattes, I pulled shots for macchiatos, I pulled shots for cappuccinos. . . I pulled all kinds of shots and they were all FANTASTIC!

A naked pull early on in the week:


Another, goopey, gloppy shot:



The start of a beautiful naked pull.



My overstretched milk, I like to coin this one the 'Plumber's Crack' ;)


I’ve also got a pound of their Ethiopian Sidamo to pulls as Single Origin espresso and I can’t wait to get into it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Billie said...

Hey there - found your bottomless portafilter shots using Hairbender, they look pretty awesome! We recently started using the bottomless at the 'Sauce and while we all agree that we love it, I think we do still struggle a bit to prevent channeling. So you like the convex tamper? Ours is flat, but perhaps if we switch to convex it would help. If you're in the 'hood, I'd love to talk tips! BTW, we sell Stumptown if you can't get to Cap. Hill.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home